How to Make a Honey Face Mask with Bench’s Raw Honey
professor namorar ex aluna 2. Take about a teaspoon of Bench’s Raw Honey from the jar using a spoon or the tips of your fingers.
Mahdia anime namoro otaku 3. Rub your fingertips together a bit, then smear the honey on your face evenly. I find it helps to dot it on first, then smear gently.
4. Leave it on your face anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour. (Fix your breakfast, wash the dishes, brush your teeth, read a book. There are plenty of things you can do with honey on your face.)
5. Rinse off with warm water, then pat your face dry. You’ll be surprised at how easily it comes off!
A few notes for you about the honey mask:
- You can moisten your face with a small bit of water before applying the honey. This makes it way easier to spread, but you don’t want to water down the honey. Try splashing some water on your face, then patting it almost dry with a towel.
- Do this every. single. day for at least 2 weeks to get started. Twice a day is ideal, but once a day is alright, too. After a while you can reduce the frequency of honey masks and just use coconut oil.
- Choose a raw, unpasteurized honey like Bench’s Raw Honey to make sure all the enzymes and nutrients are intact.
- Follow your honey mask with an apple cider vinegar toner, then moisturize with coconut oil. Don’t worry–the wonderful fragrances from the honey and coconut oil override the potency of the vinegar.